lahore this weekend was stimulating. amna drove down from isloo and i flew up from khi. and we met in the middling city of lahore. not quite isloo but not quite karachi. perfect setting for a good cause and a great short quick break from the mad hectic thing known as life.
why do i love time outs in other cities?
– great fresh looking skin and happy smiles in all pics.
– time crawls like thick syrup. and you can truly savour the flavour.
– you run into people you never thought possible. this-is-your-life kinda moments.
– anything is possible. the anticipation is heady.
– you can pig out and splurge and feel absolutely justified doing so.