1. Leave all works worries behind physically- throw them out of the window if you must. You are not a bad person for abandoning work. You are merely a very exhausted person who needs this holiday to further go on with life sanely.
2. Don’t stress about what will happen while you are away. If they muck up an artwork, then so be it. It was meant to be mucked. You are not responsible and you have to let go at some point.
3. Be selfish. Make it about yourself. Lounge lazily and indulge inhibitedly. Be wild. Be someone else. Be the other you. Anything really that adds a skip to your step again.
4. Go for some serious retail therapy. Sometimes even looking at stuff you might like to buy is therapeutic. Stare at it deeply and longingly. Perhaps k will buy it for you anyways.
5. Absorb the greens with your eyes. Soak them in before you get back to dusty ol karachi. Eat them up visually so that you are stocked well till the next holiday.